Thursday, June 17, 2010

Four Days Home...

It's 10:28 Thursday morning. I sat this morning when I arose just as I have every morning and evening since returning. I'm 8 for 8! One sit was shortened by 20 minutes. This is better than I've done after any of my 5 previous sits. So far, I am sleeping one hour less, so it's just costing me an hour. Given that I have few practical responsibilities in my life at present, the time is not an issue. I've been sitting on a chair so far so as to make my meditation about establishing the habit rather than "doing it right". My wife is quite supportive of my sitting. She putters around the house getting ready to leave for work as quietly as she can. She is planning to sit a course in the next few months. Well, that's it for now. I can't figure out how to start a different paragraph! I've tried for 10 minutes. Hitting the "enter" key doesn't do it. Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment